Parents, we'd love for you to join us for breakfast. This will be an excellent time for you to meet your student's small group leader and get better acquainted with the Student Ministry Team. Our goal is to provide other adult voices in the life of your student that can say the kinds of things that you would say--that’s what our Small Group Leaders are designed to do. They are not only there to influence your students, but to partner with you as well!
Take some time out of your busy schedule to get to know your student's small group leader. It will be time well spent!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR...
- Saturday, September 13
- 9:30 - 11 am
- Room 118
QUESTIONS? Email us @ email@example.com.
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be.
This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely and much more!
WANT MORE INFORMATION? Here's a quick video.
- DATES: September 9 - November 4
- TIME: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- LOCATION: Chapel
- CHILDCARE: Childcare available
- COST: $90 per family unit
QUESTIONS? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FX IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FAMILIES TO HAVE FUN WORSHIPING, LEARNING AND SERVING TOGETHER!
- DATE: Friday, Sept 6 (Or Friday AND Saturday if you stay for the CAMPOUT!)
- COST: Event is free.
- CHILDCARE: Available for children under 2 from 6:30-8 pm
- CAMPOUT: If you are staying for the Campout, come as early as 3 pm to choose your site! Campers OR tents are welcome! Saturday morning breakfast of donuts, juice, milk is provided.
- 5-6:30 pm: Dinner available for purchase (See registration form for details.)
- 6:30-7 pm: Worship
- 7-8 pm: Family Activities
- 8 pm-9 am: Campout (Campfire, s'mores and more fun!)
Additional details here.